Webster Public School Central Registration
Welcome to Webster Public Schools
All new students entering the Webster Public Schools from K-12 will register at the Central Registration Office, 77 Poland Street, Webster, MA.
Appointments are preferred.
Please contact Desiree Moniz at 508-943-0104 ext. 40023
Hours: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please bring the following documentation to your appointment:
- Student's Birth Certificate; Original, not a photocopy. It will be copied and returned.
- Child's up to date immunization records
- Child's current Physical exam (must be within the last 12 months prior to entering WPS)
- Notarized Parent/Guardian Affidavit or Notarized Residency Affidavit
- Student Emergency/Enrollment Form
- Transportation Form
- Records Release
- Home Language Survey
- Copy of IEP, 504, Safety Plans or Individual Health Plan, Custodial Documents (If applicable)
- Military Form (if applicable)
Grades PreK-4: Park Ave Elementary, 58 Park Ave, Webster, MA 01570 508-943-4554
Grades 5-8: Webster Middle School, 75 Poland Street, Webster, MA 01570 508-943-1922
Grades 9-12: Bartlett High School, 52 Lake Parkway, Webster, MA 01570 508-943-8552
**For Preschool Registration please contact Maria Santerre at 508-943-0104 ext 40021