Hello and Welcome to all members of the Webster learning community
We believe that families are their children’s earliest and most continuous teachers and are full partners with teachers, principals and administrators in the education of their children. Parents are critical to the success of educational reform and families benefit from learning together by engaging fully in literacy and educational activities.
Every child in Webster is eligible to reap the benefits of the Title 1 Program and we would like to extend an invitation to your family to fully participate in its activities and online opportunities. I welcome your input about additions and changes to make Title 1 the best program for supporting the parents and students of this growing community. Please feel free to call or email me with any comments, suggestions or questions and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Resources for Families
- Family Involvement and Two-Way Engagement
- School and Parent/Guardian Compact - 2022-2023
- District and School Report Cards - 2022-2023
- Title I Funding in Schools
- Title I, Part A Improving Academic Achievement
- Tumblebooks -The user name is: websterps and the password is: books
- Raise the Bar: Resources for Parents/Families