PAE 21st CCLC PASS Program
21st CCLC PASS Program
Webster Public Schools is pleased to offer 21st Century Community Learning Centers programming at the Park Avenue Elementary School for students in Kindergarten through grade 4 in the hours after school.. Our goal is to encourage student interest in learning by making a connection to their school day through engaging curriculum and project based activities with an emphasis on academics, social emotional, and service learning in an enjoyable, comfortable and safe work space.
Student who qualify will be invited.
- Small group instruction for students who need extra academic support
- Hands on project-based enrichment activities
- Free after school snack
- Free transportation from the program with bus stops throughout the community
- Students participate in activities that focus on Engagement in Learning, Self Regulation, and Relations with Peers.
- Students practice, stay on task and become interested in new things!
- Students gain strength in controlling their own behavior, they learn to work independently, and can remain focused on tasks.
- Students work with others in cooperative tasks, practice compromise with their peers during activities and make friends along the way!