Adult Basic EducationThe Webster Adult Basic Education program offers educational pathways that will improve the quality of our students' lives in a safe, professional, and supportive learning environment. We also strive to provide positive, effective, and motivational guidance to our students that will maximize their productivity as individuals, family members, community members, and employees.
The Webster Adult Basic Education program is funded through a grant from the Massachusetts Department of Education Adult and Community Learning Services and the Town of Webster. All classes are free.
- Adult Basic Skills and High School Equivalency - HiSET (formerly GED)
- Contact Us
- Directions to Bartlett Jr/Sr High School
- Distance Learning for English
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- HiSET Distance Learning
- MCAE 2009 Student of the Year Award
- Placement Testing Schedule
- Research and Learning Websites
- Webster Adult Pathways to Healthcare Careers
- 2012/2013 Webster Adult Basic Education Pictures